Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jo's doing some cooking!

Well, *usually* I do like to do cooking and baking. Usually it's my tiny ugly kitchen that's a turnoff and makes me not want to sometimes.

I must have got it from my mom who has so many cookbooks I wouldn't even want to guess how many, but I love to try new recipes. I plan on using this blog to share recipes I have tried and love, but also to save and store recipes I come across that I would like to try.

My hubby and I are hoping to lose some weight this year, so I would like to keep my recipes on here relatively healthy and lower fat, but I know there will be some recipes that will sway from that just because they're so darn good LOL.

I will try my best to post as many pics of the things I make as I can, and I will add any changes or opinins I have regarding the recipe.

I rarely follow a recipe exactly as it is, I tend to just use recipes as a guideline and make it my own. My husband has been saying for a while that I should put together my own recipe book, so if I get far enough with this blog maybe it will lead me in that direction.

No comments: