Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Guacamole with a Kick

****Edit***** LOL, I just noticed that I did in fact post this recipe before, it was my first recipe on here. But I just think it's so darn good that I'm going to leave it here again anyway!****


I can't believe I haven't posted this yet. I thought I had, but I guess I just took the picture to prepare to but didn't get any farther then that. A friend asked me today how to make Guacamole so now I guess is the time to post it!

And sorry I haven't posted any recipes in a while! Since moving my blogging groove has been gone, but I'm trying to get it back ;).

I LOOOOVE Guacamole and after trying many many different recipes and liking them all, once I tried this one it was an automatic favourite and the only one I have used since.

100_0623

2 avocados, mashed

1 tbsp lemon juice

1 medium onion, diced fine

1 large tomato, diced fine

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp pepper

1/2 tsp chili powder

1 dash hot sauce

1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, adjust chili powder and hot sauce according to personal taste and tolerance for 'heat'.
2. Cover and allow to chill for a bit, serve as desired.
**make sure avocados are nice and ripe or it will seriously affect how good your guacamole is.

Jolene

1 comment:

Pauline Evanosky said...

That sounds really good!